Saturday, November 19, 2011

Worst idea ever?

Here's a snapshot of my work day yesterday.. I broke a $3,000 traction table, was told the dessert I made was dry (so don't eat it fatty.), and zapped a guys vasectomy clips with one of the electrical machines I work with. Seriously, vasectomy clips. I was more embarrassed than he was.

So yesterday, all I did after work was grab tacos and an ice cold beer and read a book. A workout just wasn't going to happen. That meant two workouts today. I don't know what the hell I did in the second fit test on thursday, but i was SORE! Every muscle in my legs was screaming after the first part of the warmup. It's weird because this is the exact day that I quit last time, and I think it was for the same reason! I did get through both workouts today though, and did them nearly back to back just to get it over with. The frst one was the plyometric circuit, and the second one was the pure cardio and cardio abs. So really it was like two and a half workouts? But its over! I'm glad I got both of them done early, I don't think I would have done the second one tonight!

Time to go get a smoothie and take the pup to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment