Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Oh hey abs, I almost forgot you existed..

Today was pure cardio and cardio abs. I did the pure cardio first, which wasn't bad at all except for the massive amount of sweat pouring out of my pores. I feel like I'm going to need to steam clean the carpet after these couple of months. Seriously.

After pure cardio, I walked into the kitchen and got my protein mix:


ALLMAX IsoFlex - Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate 2 lbs

 I always mix it with super cold water and chug it pretty quick because it doesn't taste great. I then realized, to my dismay, that I forgot to do the cardio abs program. Boooooo.So I did cardio abs with a whole bunch of chocolate protein sloshing around in my stomach. It was no bueno.

PS, maybe I'm just too immature for this workout, but Cardio Abs just made me air hump about 50 times in a row and called it an ab exercise. AND IT KILLED. I think they secretly record everyone doing it so they can all laugh at us. Sick freaks.

PPS, my shorts are getting baggier, my shoulders are getting a little more defined, and I just had to tighten my heart rate monitor strap today! Feelin good. Day 13 done, and tomorrow is a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment